Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/01/22 06:27:52 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-devsite/dist - New directory

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 05:24:42AM -0000, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> wrowe       01/01/21 21:24:41
>
>   apache-devsite/dist - New directory

What's this for? I thought we were trying to get rid of dev.apache.org.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apache-devsite/dist - New directory

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
If you want httpd.apache.org/dev/, then please place it into httpd-site/dev/

apache-devsite corresponds to dev.apache.org which is deprecated.

[ well, deprecated in the sense that we want to get rid of it asap, which
  really means when somebody gets around to shifting the content to
  httpd-site (httpd specific) and to apache-site (asf common) ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

RE: cvs commit: apache-devsite/dist - New directory

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.