Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 16:22:57 UTC

Re: How to set and process x509 security token header

Louis,

Check the svn. It has implementation for all the interop tests defined by OASIS.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wss4j/trunk/interop/

thanks,
dims

Posted by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com>.
Hi,

I would like to know how to can create a x509 token profile head that
encrypts the soap body. The sample code there creates several username
tokens and adds them into the RequestSecurityToken. But I don't want any
username token. Can some one show me how to do it?

Thanks,

Lule

--
Davanum Srinivas :: http://wso2.org/ :: Oxygen for Web Services
Developers

RE: How to set and process x509 security token header

Posted by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com>.
Thanks,

Lule

Posted by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com>.