Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jason <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 17:40:42 UTC

Philly ETE + Ansible Playbooks

Hi All,

Tobi from mesosphere is talking at Philly ETE today (I will be there) and
he reminded me that I never sent an email to the lists about some ansible
playbooks I created.  Mesos, marathon, and mesos-docker at:
https://github.com/AnsibleShipyard

- https://github.com/AnsibleShipyard/ansible-mesos
- https://github.com/AnsibleShipyard/ansible-marathon
- https://github.com/AnsibleShipyard/ansible-mesos-docker

They are already registered with ansible-galaxy and part of the ansible
registry ready for download.

Later this week or tonight I will also be creating docker containers to go
along with these playbooks.

(I also have chef cookbooks of the above that I mailed out some time ago)

(I sent this only to the dev list previously)

- J

Re: Philly ETE + Ansible Playbooks

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks for sharing Jason!