Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/10/20 05:18:33 UTC

SPECjAppServer 2004 Deployment Descriptors

All,

I placed the DDs for SPECjAppServer 2004 in the sandbox for anyone that is
interested in picking up some work on this benchmark from SPEC.  This is the
only industry standard benchmark for J2EE AppServers and it does require a
license.  Here is a link to more information.

http://www.spec.org/jAppServer2004/

The DDs were created by me and contain no copyrighted material from SPEC.  I had
talked to a couple of colleagues that are SPEC members that were interested in
doing some performance work on G using this benchmark so I posted the DDs to get
this going.

Cheers,

Matt