Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 15:55:09 UTC

Re: Seattle meetup

I just updated the agenda for the meetup in Seattle on August 16th 2018.
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-MXNet-Seattle-meetup/events/253104242/
We will have two tutorials:
(1) GluonNLP - a deep learning toolkit for Natural Language Processing
(2) Handwriting OCR with MXNet on AWS SageMaker

Please spread the word and hope to see you in Seattle. The plan is to
record and publish the meetup.
Please let me know suggestions and ideas you have for future topics.

Regards,
Steffen

Re: Seattle meetup

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
Links to slides and recording area available below and on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Seattle
Thanks again to Thom and Chenguang.

Enjoy!

   - Chenguang Wang: GluonNLP - a deep learning toolkit for Natural
   Language Processing - slides
   <https://www.slideshare.net/apachemxnet/gluonnlp-a-deep-learning-toolkit-for-nlp-practitioners>
    and recording
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2b94XyOE5q2YfxbSuqdLyyUX2TVwUZe/view?usp=sharing>
   - Thom Lane: Handwriting OCR with MXNet on AWS SageMaker - slides
   <https://www.slideshare.net/apachemxnet/ocr-with-mxnet-gluon> and
   recording
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O4kpCyVGLWtyZwXi0opXyLybHEGgR9NT>

Re: Seattle meetup