Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/22 14:51:28 UTC

jquery + history back

Hi,

I'm trying to add the ability to do history backs and so on inside an Ajax
document.  I found this very interesting link (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/116446/what-is-the-best-back-button-jquery-plugin)
where
there are references to a few jquery plugins. For now I've chose this one
http://benalman.com/projects/jquery-bbq-plugin/ because I think it fits
Apache's license and perhaps it is the interest of the community to include
it in trunk. If someone has a better idea, I'll appreciate if he/she can
share it.

All this is because the task I am currently doing is a customization of the
registration process, allowing multiple steps in a wizard mode that are
submitted via ajax+jquery. It works fine for the next button but the back
button is WIP, so if it is also the interest of someone, I can create a
patch with this. Note that it will require some optimization and
customization.

Thanks in advance.

-----

Jonatan Soto