Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com on 2006/05/18 18:22:14 UTC

No HTTP SOAPAction property in context

So, I've dropped the Axis 1.4 webapp into a Jboss 4.0.1 container and
created a simple Test.jws that returns the canonical "Hello, World!"
string.  However, when I try to execute via
"http://localhost/axis/Test.jws?method=test", I get the following result:

<SNIP>
  <faultcode
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:Server.NoHTTPSOAPAction</faultcode>

  <faultstring>No HTTP SOAPAction property in context</faultstring>
</SNIP>

I've see that this is being generated by HTTPActionHandler.java, but it's
not clear to me what I need to do do resolve this.  Any suggestions?

Also, is there a reason that JBoss is logging this message?
12:11:14,147 ERROR [EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet] Unable to find
config file.  Creating new servlet engine config file:
/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

Thanks,
Dennis