Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anshuman Srivastava <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/20 14:00:25 UTC

Dependency on other folders in project

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anshuman Srivastava <an...@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 20, 2006 5:18 PM
Subject: Dependency on other folders in project
To: users-digest@maven.apache.org

  Hi

I have a project with following structure--

Active---

           --0.props

           --0.userlibs

            --1.lib.framework

            --1.lib.junitframework

            --1.lib.services

            --2.webapp. MembershipModule

            --3.ejb. AddressEnterpriseBean

            --3.ejb. MembershipModuleBean

            --3.ejb. MenuEnterpriseBean

            --8.jar.customtags

I have to create MembershipModule.war for webapp folder but it has
dependency on 3.ejb.MembershipModuleBean & 8.jar.customtags.

3.ejb.MembershipModuleBean has dependency on 1.lib.framework &
1.lib.services.

8.jar.customtags has dependency on 1.lib.framework, 1.lib.services & 3.ejb.
MenuEnterpriseBean.

What should I do for creating *MembershipModule.war??*

* *

Please help…

Thanks in Advance

Anshuman

Re: Accessing dependency from java

Posted by Michael Niemaz <mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.
Thanx ;-)

It becomes a maven question since I'm trying to access a maven project's
dependency...

dan tran a �crit :

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Niemaz <mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Niemaz <mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dependency on other folders in project

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
And if you still have questions after that, well don't be afraid to
ask but it should get you started

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.