Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/06/08 22:32:01 UTC

[FYI] New Apache Beam Swag Store!

Hi Beam Community,

I just want to share with you the exciting news about our brand new Apache
Beam Swag Store!

You can find it here: https://store-beam.myshopify.com/

*How does it work?*

   - You can just select the items you want and check-out. Our Vendor ships
   to anywhere in the world and normally can have swag to be delivered within
   1 week. Each company or user will need to pay for their own swag.
   - If you are hosting an event or representing Beam at one, reach out to
   me or the beam-events-meetups slack channel, I'll be happy to review your
   event and see if we can sponsor the swag. We'll have codes for this
   occasions thanks to Google, who has sponsored an initial inventory.

If you have feedback, ideas on new swag, questions or suggestions, reach
out to me and/or Matthias Baetens.

Happy Friday!

Re: [FYI] New Apache Beam Swag Store!

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.
FYI, Robert, sheets attached!
The website will be updated to include this info soon.

Posted by Robert Burke <ro...@frantil.com>.
Thank you Matthias!

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hey Robert,