Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/07/23 23:28:09 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 3.1.0 Release Candidate 1

Apache Hive 3.1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~vgarg/apache-hive-3.1.0-rc-1

Maven artifacts are available here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-1090/

Source tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/release-3.1.0-rc1

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks.

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
With 3 +1 votes and no -1, the vote passes. I’ll prepare the release now.

Thanks for testing and voting PMCs.

Vineet

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.
+1