Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/01/27 23:17:43 UTC

MyFaces 2.3.0 last item - MyFaces-4133

Hi,

It looks like the only remaining item we have before we can deliver 2.3.0
is :  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-4133

@Leonardo/Thomas, has an acceptable fix been created? Can we deliver 2.3.0
without a fix or is this mandatory?

Thanks,

Paul

Re: MyFaces 2.3.0 last item - MyFaces-4133

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Commited a newer version of the patch, which doesn't remove the
StateTokenProcessor, but introduced a second implementation which will be
instantiated by the StateCache.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Leo.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.