Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org> on 2017/07/14 07:02:40 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 2.3.0 Release Candidate 1

Apache Hive 2.3.0 Release Candidate 1 is available here:

Artifacts:
tag: *https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/release-2.3.0-rc1
<https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/release-2.3.0-rc1>*
tar ball: http://home.apache.org/~pxiong/apache-hive-2.3.0
<http://home.apache.org/~pxiong/hive-storage-2.4.0/>

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Here is my +1 after running rat check, md5 check and simple queries.

Thanks.

Best
Pengcheng

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
+1 Built from sources. Ran some tests.

Its been almost a year since we last released. Excited to see a new release
coming forth. Thanks, Pengcheng for putting this together!

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.