Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Kuhlemann, Stefan" <St...@ufb-umu.de> on 2020/04/03 09:23:31 UTC

Function of "Group files are restricted" ?

Hello,

need some information:

What does "Group files are restricted" in the group administration exactly do?

Also thanks for this great tool. This is exactly what everybody needs in these times.

Greetings

Stefan Kuhlemann

Re: Function of "Group files are restricted" ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stefan,

In case "Group files are restricted" is checked file tree should be (most
probably) partially read-only
i.e. only admin/group-admin can manipulate the files
(at least it was working like this at the time I have implemented, haven't
tested it for the long time ...)

--
Best regards,
Maxim