Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 01:08:38 UTC

Re: container error for bad configuration

Hi Evan,

The error message clear suggests that resource file is bad. It is missing
</description> tag. Can you check other resource files too?

Thanks
Gaurav

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.
Container will take the hdfs-site.xml from the classpath. Can you check if
your classpath is correct?

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yaoxiaohua <ya...@outlook.com>.
Hi Gupta,

                Thanks for your reply,  I check the claaspath by

                Hadoop classpath | tr “:” “\n”

                I find the classpath has $HADOOP_PREFIX/etc/hadoop

                And other directories are directories under $HADOOP_PREFIX/share/

                I have checked that hdfs-site.xml valid .

                And I also check the filecache directory .

                Find some hdfs-site.xml in yarn stage filecache directory, and I check with xmllint, it is valid.

                Point me if I do something wrong,thanks.