Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by mina <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/08 13:15:42 UTC

use stop words in schema in nutch

hi markus. i have a problem in nutch. i want use stopwords in nutch,
when i crawl sites and use solr to index them, any word in
stopwords.txt can is searched. help me.

Re: use stop words in schema in nutch

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
This is a very bad problem description. Anyway, this is a Solr specific
question so you should try the Solr user list.