Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ajay Anand <aa...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/06/30 23:53:48 UTC

Summit / Camp Hadoop at ApacheCon

We are planning to host a mini-summit (aka "Camp Hadoop") in conjunction
with ApacheCon this year - Nov 6th and 7th - in New Orleans.

We are working on putting together the agenda for this now, and would
love to hear from you if you have suggestions for talks or panel
discussions that we could include. Please send your suggestions to
aanand@yahoo-inc.com.

Thanks!

Ajay

RE: Summit / Camp Hadoop at ApacheCon

Posted by Ajay Anand <aa...@yahoo-inc.com>.
At this point I am looking for proposals for talks or topics for panel
discussions - similar to the Summit we did a few months ago. The idea
would be to share with the community progress that's being made with
Hadoop related projects or discuss interesting applications /
deployments using Hadoop.

I would love to help, especially on the Mahout side of things.

What would you like to have?

--
ted

Re: Summit / Camp Hadoop at ApacheCon