Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Murray Todd Williams <mu...@verinet.com> on 2000/05/07 05:23:56 UTC

Xalan RPMs are available...

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I've been building and
maintaining Red Hat Linux RPMs for Xalan. Feel free to visit
http://grapeape.codingapes.com to find them. I've got similar packages
for Xerces and Cocoon. (This all came from my desire to make a easier
way to get Cocoon up and running quickly under Linux.)

By the way, I'm trying to add some small images to the site (as you'll
see if you decide to visit there). I would like to make a custom picture
of "Grape Ape with a Xalan" but I haven't been able to figure out what a
Xalan is or looks like. I know it's supposed to be a rare musical
instrument, but I can't seem to dig up anything more. If anyone has an
image of one I'd be very very very very happy.

Cheers!

Murray Todd Williams