Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/03 18:26:38 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by CyrilleLeClerc

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CyrilleLeClerc:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/AxisWebStart How do I use Axis with Web Start?]
   * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration How do I setup handlers in Axis clients?]
   * [wiki:/ClientIP How do I get the IP address of the client?]
+  * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/Ssl How to use SSL in Axis Clients ?]

  === Attachments ===
   * [http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg08732.html How do I use attachments?]