Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/22 22:52:18 UTC

Fwd: Axis2 dispatcher and receiver

Forwarding from axis-user

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>
Date: Apr 20, 2007 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: Axis2 dispatcher and receiver
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Ron/Paul--

are you verified synapse has run thru all the published SI testcases
with AXIS2 ?

(I did a quick run and see this displayed)

C:\Synapse\synapse-0.91\samples\axis2Client>ant stockquote

Buildfile: build.xml
init:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\Synapse\synapse-0.91\samples\axis2Client\target\classes

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 10 source files to C:\Synapse\synapse-0.91\samples\axis2Cl
ient\target\classes
stockquote:
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document
 Type Declaration(DTD); nested exception is:
     [java]     org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: SOAP message MUST NOT contain a
 Document Type Declaration(DTD)

???
I assume synapse is still in alpha ?

M--

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Martin

The 'ant stockquote' is a much used and tested sample client in Synapse.
So I am wondering if the error you encountered was due to something else
going wrong (say on the server side)? Could you let me know the server
configuration you were using (i.e. was is ./synapse.sh or did you
specify a "-sample n" option etc) and did your sample Axis2 server start
correctly etc.. also let me know your OS & JDK versions and Ant version
just incase...

asankha