Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu> on 2016/07/06 04:16:55 UTC

jn:json-doc and jn:members

Hello,

I changed the pull request [1] for the json-doc and members functions
based on your suggestions.

[1]https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85

Thank you,
Christina

---

Re: jn:json-doc and jn:members

Posted by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu>.
Hi,

I made the final changes and I squashed my commits in one [2]

[2] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/88

Thank you,
Christina

On 7/6/2016 3:21 PM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I edited again the pull request in [1]
>
> Thank you,
> Christina
>
> On 7/6/2016 11:20 AM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made some further changes in [1].
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Christina
>>
>> On 7/5/2016 9:16 PM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I changed the pull request [1] for the json-doc and members
>>> functions based on your suggestions.
>>>
>>> [1]https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Christina

---

Re: jn:json-doc and jn:members

Posted by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu>.
Hi,

I edited again the pull request in [1]

Thank you,
Christina

On 7/6/2016 11:20 AM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made some further changes in [1].
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85
>
> Thank you,
> Christina
>
> On 7/5/2016 9:16 PM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I changed the pull request [1] for the json-doc and members functions
>> based on your suggestions.
>>
>> [1]https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Christina

---

Re: jn:json-doc and jn:members

Posted by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu>.
Hi,

I made some further changes in [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85

Thank you,
Christina

On 7/5/2016 9:16 PM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I changed the pull request [1] for the json-doc and members functions
> based on your suggestions.
>
> [1]https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/85
>
> Thank you,
> Christina