Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Bittard, Julien" <ju...@logica.com> on 2009/04/27 11:25:43 UTC

issue with outline

Hello

I use POI 3.0-alpha2, and I create outline in Excel file. It works fine.

I try the same code with POI 3.2, and after replace the deprecated
method, I have a problem with the excel file generated (I join it) :
If I open it with MS Office Excel 2003, the plus symbol disappeared.
With Open Office 2.0, it's ok, there is the plus symbol.

I try too with POI 3.5-beta5, and I have the same result.

Have you an idea ?

Thank You.

Julien

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei die Umwelt zu schuetzen  /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.