Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@m4.dion.ne.jp> on 2005/09/05 17:31:42 UTC

TermVectorOffsetInfo class?

Hi,

I wanted to try highlighter in contrib, compiled it and
I got a compile error because there isn't TermVectorOffsetInfo
class which is imported by TokenSources.java:

import org.apache.lucene.index.TermVectorOffsetInfo;

I tried to find the issues on Bugzilla, but couldn't find them.

Where can I get the class?

Thanks in advance,

Koji

RE: TermVectorOffsetInfo class?

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@m4.dion.ne.jp>.
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your advice.
I want to work with current version - 1.4.3
so I simply deleted the class and could compile highlighter.

Thank you,

Koji