Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com> on 2001/04/30 18:14:16 UTC

Help -- Missing dtd from Netscape

How can you fix the problem with the DTD  at
http://my.netscape.com/publish/formats/rss-0.91 not being available?

I have found references to the this file in the xsl directory.  I have
changed the reference to the url to be
http://www.scripting.com/dtd/rss-0_91.dtd, as this file can be reached over
the internet and appears to be replacement.

I still get the java.io.FileNotFoundException referring to the
my.netscape.com url though.  Where is this hardcoded?  How can I change it?

john

Re: Help -- Missing dtd from Netscape

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
John Menke wrote:

> How can you fix the problem with the DTD  at
> http://my.netscape.com/publish/formats/rss-0.91 not being available?
>
> I have found references to the this file in the xsl directory.  I have
> changed the reference to the url to be
> http://www.scripting.com/dtd/rss-0_91.dtd, as this file can be reached over
> the internet and appears to be replacement.
>
> I still get the java.io.FileNotFoundException referring to the
> my.netscape.com url though.  Where is this hardcoded?  How can I change it?

Many RSS channels refer the netscape URL as their DTD, so until all
channels
have changed their information, you'll get this error.

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net