Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 11:06:06 UTC

Multi-dependent product scenario

I have requirement for similar kind of scenario

   1. a sales order for finished product A is received
   2. A is made up by C and B, that in turn is made up by D and E
   3. A, B are not kept in warehouse; A is assebled from B and C; and B is
   assembled from D and E;
   4. in order to fulfill the sales order two production (assembly) orders
   are created: order 1000 and 1001
   5. C, D, E, F, G, H are kept in warehouse; C, D, F, G, H are purchased;
   E is manufactured with lot production; C, D, E, F, G, H are all under the
   control of MRP process.
   6. if the stock level of E is low, when we run the MRP a new production
   order proposal for E will be generated; this proposal could become a
   production order (2000)

can any one tell me how can i achieve this scenario ????

Kushal Darji