Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Suraj Sawant <ss...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/08 07:18:16 UTC

Cloud Stack Log Related Issue

Hi I am new to Cloud Stack . I have a query.

Suppose I have created a VM instance. And from log I came to know that it
has taken 10 steps (10 lines ) in log.
Suppose again I have created a new VM instance ,this time it has taken 20
steps(20 lines having some resources missing but finally it succeeded ) in
log .
I wanted to know can I consider the first VM instance created is an
efficient one , got all resources required in first attempt or there may be
chances that the first instance may have some missing parameters so taken
less time ?

Thanks