Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 20:30:09 UTC

distribution framework?

    ***Hello!**
    *
    1) I am curious if any one is using karaf with ace
    http://ace.apache.org/user-doc/introduction.html
    what is the experience?

    2) or in general, what karaf people use as their software
    distribution framework?

    Thank you,

    Andrei

Re: distribution framework?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
    *Freeman:*

    Thank you, I will evaluate and report back.

    Andrei

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,