Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Your Vision <dr...@keepsick.cam> on 2021/05/27 17:36:02 UTC

#1 Veggie To Restore 20/20 Vision (Which one is it?)

If you crush and swallow these 2 flower petals before bed you can cure damaged
eyesight.

Rob Porter, aged 68, from Burley, Idaho used this to repair his far-distance-
vision and keep his driver's license.

Sarah Clawson, aged 54, from Mobile, Alabama uses this to keep her near-
distance-vision healthy and avoid reading glasses.

And another good friend used this repair macular degeneration and recover from
almost going blind!

It all comes down to crushing up and swallowing [these certain flower
petals](http://www.keepsick.cam/htcsro/coei815991sfeat/4DumIKvQ9JSFT90Ub5Ts9v-TVldWAaa-
_BHyQdJYVos/kRsxRMcFL_FlkCeVZBUE1nnLu6QgbKdVnN8l7ntg6BCVBjFmjni4Pv1nWH731l6TOqyKsWfPYnad_R3LNMO_IXhbPUilOsxEV5D62nb9dreLx_gcUznmdReFXupVFjdhUD3nMd7058fx8D-zmCXO5g)
before you go to bed.

**= > [Eat this flower's petals to reverse vision
decline](http://www.keepsick.cam/htcsro/coei815991sfeat/4DumIKvQ9JSFT90Ub5Ts9v-TVldWAaa-
_BHyQdJYVos/kRsxRMcFL_FlkCeVZBUE1nnLu6QgbKdVnN8l7ntg6BCVBjFmjni4Pv1nWH731l6TOqyKsWfPYnad_R3LNMO_IXhbPUilOsxEV5D62nb9dreLx_gcUznmdReFXupVFjdhUD3nMd7058fx8D-zmCXO5g)**

Helps keep vision 20/20 no matter your age.

![](http://www.keepsick.cam/Ds28tqw3n/4DumIKvQ9JSFT90Ub5Ts9v-TVldWAaa-
_BHyQdJYVos/kRsxRMcFL_FlkCeVZBUE1nnLu6QgbKdVnN8l7ntg6BCVBjFmjni4Pv1nWH731l6TOqyKsWfPYnad_R3LNMO_IXhbPUilOsxEV5D62nb9dreLx_gcUznmdReFXupVFjdhUD3nMd7058fx8D-zmCXO5g)

* * *

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.keepsick.cam/Wjcbejss/g5OXCmz-D8xf8507dMn3DUhdjFVpuXFeRdmnzUcg_xLerd9bn26D5VExsOliUPbhXI_OMNL3R_danYPfWsKyqOT6l137HWn1vP4injmFjBVCB6gtn7l8NnVdKbgQ6uLnn1EUBZVeCklF_LFcMRxsRk.soVYJdQyHB_-
aaAWdlVT-v9sT5bU09TFSJ9QvKImuD4)
9 Myers St. Hamilton, OH 45011

---

**Nobody questions who built the pyramids in Mexico. Be careful with that
butter . Thirty years later, she still thought it was okay to put the toilet
paper roll under rather than over. Never underestimate the willingness of the
greedy to throw you under the bus. The trick to getting kids to eat anything
is to put catchup on it. The body piercing didn 't go exactly as he expected.
The waves were crashing on the shore; it was a lovely sight. The clouds formed
beautiful animals in the sky that eventually created a tornado to wreak havoc.
They were excited to see their first sloth. As she walked along the street and
looked in the gutter, she realized facemasks had become the new cigarette
butts. She always had an interesting perspective on why the world must be
flat. It was getting dark, and we weren't there yet. He wasn't bitter that she
had moved on but from the radish. She wasn't sure whether to be impressed or
concerned that he folded underwear in neat little packages. He was sure the
Devil created red sparkly glitter. Mary plays the piano. As time wore on,
simple dog commands turned into full paragraphs explaining why the dog
couldn't do something. Two more days and all his problems would be solved. The
paintbrush was angry at the color the artist chose to use. The they created
made no sense, even to them. I checked to make sure that he was still alive.
The door swung open to reveal giraffes and red elephants. A purple pig and a
green donkey flew a kite in the middle of the night and ended up sunburnt. His
mind was blown that there was nothing in space except space itself. He kept
telling himself that one day it would all somehow make sense. They're playing
the piano while flying in the. I like to leave work after my eight-hour tea-
break. Improve your goldfish's fitness by getting him a . I caught my squirrel
rustling through my gym bag. She had the gift of being able to paint songs.
Love is not like pizza. She wanted a pet platypus but ended up getting a duck
and a instead. He ran out of money, so he had to stop playing. The river stole
the gods. I am my aunt's sister's daughter. Pat ordered a ghost pepper pie. He
waited for the stop sign to turn to a go sign. Nudist colonies shun fig-leaf
couture. He didn't understand why the bird wanted to ride the . Although it
wasn't a of gold, Nancy was still enthralled at what she found at the end of
the rainbow. He was surprised that his immense laziness was inspirational to
others. Green should have smelled more tranquil, but somehow it just tasted
rotten. She was the type of girl who wanted to live in a  house. The door
swung open to reveal giraffes and red elephants. After fighting off the
alligator, Brian still had to face the anaconda.**

** **

** **