Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/09/08 03:31:45 UTC

W3C DTDs

Is there any particular reason why some of the popular w3c stuff is
missing from the catalog?

Patch is attached which adds couple of versions of svg and html. Hope it
will find it's way in ;-)

Vadim

Re: W3C DTDs

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>>Is there any particular reason why some of the popular w3c stuff is
>>missing from the catalog?
>

> No, only that no-one has requested it yet.
>

>>Patch is attached which adds couple of versions of svg and html. Hope it
>>will find it's way in ;-)
>

> Thanks Vadim, i will put it in. It looks like this is the stuff
> that you put into Cocoon a while ago. The only difference is that
> Cocoon also has "xhtml11-flat.dtd" ... did you deliberately omit that?

Nope, it just was not in cocoon CVS when I made that change to
xml-forrest... Sync issue!

Thanks for applying the patch :)

Vadim

Re: W3C DTDs

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > Is there any particular reason why some of the popular w3c stuff is
> > missing from the catalog?
>
> No, only that no-one has requested it yet.
>
> > Patch is attached which adds couple of versions of svg and html. Hope it
> > will find it's way in ;-)
>
> Thanks Vadim, i will put it in. It looks like this is the stuff
> that you put into Cocoon a while ago. The only difference is that
> Cocoon also has "xhtml11-flat.dtd" ... did you deliberately omit that?

Okay, done. Would you please test that these work for you.

The other part that i did not know how to deal with, is the
SGMLDECL ... so it is commented out for now. Is that relevant
for Cocoon and Forrest - will it interfere with whatever
SGML declaration that Xerces uses by default? ... i am out of my depth.

--David

Re: W3C DTDs

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.