Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Natasha Natarajan <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/02 03:31:19 UTC

Pulling down a forked branch

Hi All,

I am attempting to pull down this fork and I am getting an error:

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/680

*(base) natashan:Fineract natasha$ git remote add wkk91193
git@github.com:wkk91193/fixing-bulk-import-integration-test-failures.git*

*(base) natashan:Fineract natasha$ git fetch wkk91193*

*ERROR: Repository not found.*

*fatal: Could not read from remote repository.*

*Please make sure you have the correct access rights*

*and the repository exists.*

I appreciate any insight into this matter.

Regards,

Natasha

Re: Pulling down a forked branch

Posted by Natasha Natarajan <na...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Michael! It seems to have worked! Definitely, I will look into
those git tools.

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.

Posted by Manoj VM <ma...@fynarfin.io>.
Hi,