Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/18 18:33:01 UTC

SolrJ and Streaming

Hi All - any examples of using solrJ and streaming expressions
available?  Like calling UpdateStream from solrJ?

Thank you!

-Joe

Re: SolrJ and Streaming

Posted by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Joel; exactly what I needed!  Just had to change it to use
CloudSolrStream instead.
Much appreciated!

-Joe

Re: SolrJ and Streaming

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
paramsLoc in my last email should be params

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Re: SolrJ and Streaming

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.