Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2018/04/04 20:47:14 UTC

First Commit Task

Hi Kevin -

I am excited to have you as a committer and PMC member for Apache Knox now!

A typical first commit is to add yourself to the site as a member on page:
https://knox.apache.org/team-list.html

The site is a SVN rather than git repo and the links are available on the
site.

Please let me know if you have any problems with your account which should
be setup appropriately now.

Welcome aboard!

thanks

--larry

Re: First Commit Task

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Larry was able to clean up the Site Maintenance page to remove links
to incubating Knox.

Kevin Risden

Re: First Commit Task

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.