Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Steve Vestal <st...@adventiumlabs.com> on 2020/12/24 14:15:03 UTC

FYI, list of openllet Pellet reasoner jars for Jena

I finally spent some time yesterday getting openllet added to my Jena
configuration.  It was not entirely trivial to hunt down a consistent
set of jars that seemed to work (found what it needed on the classpath,
correct results for two modest test cases), so I'm posting the complete
list FYI.

I am currently using Jena 3.17 and Java 10.  The following can all be
obtained from https://mvnrepository.com/.  Openllet is particularly
sensitive to the version of jgrapht used.

jgrapht-core-1.1.0.jar
openllet-core-2.6.5.jar
openllet-functions-2.6.5.jar
openllet-jena-2.6.5.jar
openllet-owlapi-2.6.5.jar

Openllet does seem more responsive than
OntModelSpec.OWL_DL_MEM_RULE_INF, although I'm not aware of support for
custom rules.

Re: FYI, list of openllet Pellet reasoner jars for Jena

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
If you use maven (or gradle or ...) on

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/github/galigator/openllet/openllet-jena/2.6.5/openllet-jena-2.6.5.pom

it should pull all the necessary dependencies automatically and recursively.

mvn dependency:build-classpath will turn the maven POM into a classpath.

2.6.5 depends on jena 3.10.0
2.6.6 in github depends on 3.15.0

     Andy