Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/27 21:09:29 UTC

Should release:prepare fails when there is snapshot at pluginManagement

Hi

I just release a parent pom at work and the build did not fail when I have
a snapshot plugin declared under pluginManagemnt

is it expected?

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Should release:prepare fails when there is snapshot at pluginManagement

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert

-D

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.