Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-01-05] #general

2022-01-05 01:03:34 UTC - Matt Welke: Hey I just realized I forgot to share this here before: <https://github.com/ow-extended-runtimes>

I wanted to double check that I'm not infringing on any trademarks owned by the ASF.
tada : Rodric Rabbah
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1641344614210500?thread_ts=1641344614.210500&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2022-01-05 01:04:03 UTC - Matt Welke: I use the name "apache" on GitHub and on Docker Hub, but I tried to make it clear it was a 3rd party project by including:
&gt; Not affiliated with the Apache Software Foundation.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1641344643211000
----
2022-01-05 14:43:12 UTC - Matt Welke: Fun fact btw. That runtime is powering a cloud function that runs on a schedule (using an alarm) which powers a Twitter bot I created: <https://twitter.com/packtbookbot|https://twitter.com/packtbookbot>
muscle : Rodric Rabbah
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1641393792212600?thread_ts=1641393792.212600&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----