Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nanduri <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 08:22:33 UTC

Re: Regarding captcha image

Hi,
 Im doing parameterization for multiple registrations during recording a
script i have done registrattion with captcha code.Now im running the script
for 20 users where multiple registrations will happen.The script is running
but none of the user getting inserted.During running script all the users
are using same captcha code but response is different for each user .How do
i handle this if i disbale captcha code its not workiong can i do with
regular expression please help me im new to jmeter.My script looks like this

Sampler Results
Thread Name: Thread Group 1-3
Sample Start: 2009-10-13 11:41:34 GMT+05:30
Load time: 85
Latency: 85
Size in bytes: 6
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 0
Response code: 200
Response message: OK

Response headers:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:11:35 GMT
Server: Apache

HTTPSampleResult fields:
ContentType: text/html; charset=UTF-8
DataEncoding: UTF-8

Request

GET
http://buzzcluster.kaveri.com/includes/thirdparty/captcha/captcha.php?ca=v&cid=534308&ctext=eOcE

[no cookies]

Request Headers:
Connection: keep-alive

Response data
534327

Here response data is changing for every user how do i handle this