Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by JonBom <jo...@vikingline.com> on 2019/04/26 12:11:05 UTC

How do I configure HSQL as persistent store?

I would like to use HSQL as persisten store, but can not find any
documentation on how to actually configure that in activemq.xml.

Re: How do I configure HSQL as persistent store?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/assembly/src/release/examples/conf/activemq-jdbc.xml
shows the overall things you need to do when configuring a JDBC persistence
store, and
https://www.jakubkorab.net/2011/08/configuring-activemq-transactions-in-spring.html
(see the last code block) shows an example of a HSQLDB-specific data source
configuration. The two together should be what you're looking for.

Tim