Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/11/10 09:26:27 UTC

Next hangout

Hi,

when could we have our next hangout. If I remember Anatole is unable to
joins on Mondays. Maybe there is day where we all able to take part?

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Extensions was serveral times broken because of invalid code. I think
not every one does a full build before the pushes his changes.

For me it is a issue we should discuss.

Oliver

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
It is, but some dependencies still refer to the repository of codehaus.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

--

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | @TamayaConf |
#DevOps | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I have a horrible Wifi here at the airport hotel, Gmail "slow" with
HTML only works, thanks to Google being flexible, but in Sofia I
should be able to look at Jenkins again.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I hope to join especially based on my recent presentation at Java2Days and
audience feedback.

CU,
Werner

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I plan to, should arrive in FRA again around 5pm, so I expect to be back in
the room. Just hope the Wifi has mercy then🤔
The fact that examples 1-8 all seem to be completely missing (while not all
of them depend on ext modules like CDI) is a bit sad. Based on the concepts
Dmitry explained that are likely to be part of an upcoming JSR I was able
to demonstrate with those (0.2 state) simple command line examples how
Tamaya already works for such cases like PropertySource, etc.
I don't know what happened to them, or are we just missing another repo
like tamaya-examples?

Werner

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I would be back on Friday.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
So, what's about Friday?

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Among other monitoring solutions I'll mention Incubating Apache Sirona at
Big Data next week, but compared to the Tamaya Jenkins its CI sessions do
not look so good: https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sirona/ A Windows
build that's been failing for many months. One branch/build job looks OK,
but the commit activity is generally quite low. Maybe I can point some
people to it in order to help improve that?;-)

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: Next hangout

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Well there are at least 2 occasions of "going public" or talking about
Tamaya next week one as part of a wider Config session I have with Dmitry
at Java2Days, the other is Anatole at ApacheCon Europe on Tamaya.

I think there is also a "Podling Shark Tank" (kind of "Dragon's Den" I
guess) where maybe he could attract further collaborators or at least
interested parties;-)

Werner

Re: Next hangout

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.