Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ZiLi <da...@163.com> on 2011/06/02 14:01:46 UTC

'deltaImportQuery' attribute is not specified for entity : user

Hi,I'm try to build a delta index .
I really have a entity calls 'user' in data-config.xml like

'<entity name="user" query="" deltaQuery="select p.UserId ***" '

but when the index building starts, it always told me failed , when I check the tomcat's log ,it told me that warning then then a java's NullPointerException  will occurs.

Any suggestions will be appreciate .

Re: 'deltaImportQuery' attribute is not specified for entity : user

Posted by Romi <ro...@gmail.com>.
take a look at the following url it might help you.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Using_delta-import_command

-----
Thanks & Regards
Romi