Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/02/16 01:45:41 UTC

Cocoon T-shirts

Ok,

since I will probably never finish my studying since you guys are
draining all my blood, I've decided to create the CocoonKicksAss Inc.
and start selling Cocoon t-shirts, caps, mugs, mousepads, pilot-covers,
leather jackets, etc...

oh, also, for the first 1000 customers, you will get a free "apache +
jserv + cocoon + whatever you need" distribution that autoinstalls on
every operating system

plus, free updates on the web site

plus, on-site free support directly from me :)

plus, I'll wash your dishes and do your dogs a bath and take your kids
to school..

......................... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----------------------

:)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Cocoon T-shirts

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ok,
>
> since I will probably never finish my studying since you guys are
> draining all my blood, I've decided to create the CocoonKicksAss Inc.
> and start selling Cocoon t-shirts, caps, mugs, mousepads, pilot-covers,
> leather jackets, etc...
>
> oh, also, for the first 1000 customers, you will get a free "apache +
> jserv + cocoon + whatever you need" distribution that autoinstalls on
> every operating system
>
> plus, free updates on the web site
>
> plus, on-site free support directly from me :)
>
> plus, I'll wash your dishes and do your dogs a bath and take your kids
> to school..

> :)

Stefano... Just mail me the the logo on the T-Shirt, and how you want to
have them... I have Kinko's right out of my apartment, and I believe
that for a reasonable price (it's 10$ to print the T-Shirt, and around
5$ for the T-Shirt itself), we can have as many as we want...

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>