Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Al Wei <wz...@163.com> on 2020/12/28 06:24:00 UTC

[Discussion] Suggestion of refactoring "transformQuery" method

Hi all,
   Currently, the method of org.apache.iotdb.db.qp.strategy.PhysicalGenerator#transformQuery has reached about 300 line, and there are lots of "if else" in this method. In order to easily maintain it, it should be refactored into more readable one, I think.

releted issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-1085

Re: [Discussion] Suggestion of refactoring "transformQuery" method

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1.
I think @Xiangwei can join to discuss this.

Best,