Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Won Wook SONG <wo...@apache.org> on 2022/09/01 04:32:01 UTC

Time for a new release

Hi all,

I've recently been doing some cleanups and merges with the PRs that fixes
various bugs and brings undeveloped stream features to our project. I think
it's a good time to perform a release before proceeding to more features.
If there aren't any blocking issues raised, I'll proceed with the release.

Thanks,
Wonook

Re: Time for a new release

Posted by Won Wook SONG <wo...@apache.org>.
I've just sent out an email on the list for a vote! Please take a look :)

Thanks,
Wonook

2022년 9월 4일 (일) 오후 7:47, Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Re: Time for a new release