Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2008/03/04 17:05:17 UTC

application based annotations

Hi all,

I'm trying to build an application by applying ZERO configuration (only
annotation) pattern.
I have some actions that have some interceptors defined inside just like
below:.

<action name="initLogin" class="com.natixis.mediajpa.actions.InitLogin">
            <result>/login.jsp</result>
            <interceptor-ref name="defaultMediaStack"/>
</action>

I would like to know if there is an action annotation feature covering
this case.

Is possible to build an application entirely with annotation?

Is it possible to rewrite the mailreader entirely with annotation?

Thanks in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.

Re: application based annotations

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- meissa.sakho@investorservicing.natixis.fr wrote:
> In other world, do you mean that an action with an
> interceptor ref will not work with struts 2.0.11 ?

I mean there's no interceptor annotations in 2.0.11 and, as I said, I don't
recall if it's been added in 2.1 or not.

> An idea about the availlability of the 2.1 release ?

Nope.

Dave

Re: application based annotations

Posted by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr.
In other world, do you mean that an action with an interceptor ref will
not work with struts 2.0.11 ?
An idea about the availlability of the 2.1 release ?

thanks.
Meissa

Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>
04/03/2008 17:50
Veuillez répondre à
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Objet
Re: application based annotations

S2.0 doesn't have interceptor ref annotations [1]. This functionality may
have been added in S2.1; I don't recall at the moment.

Dave

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/annotations.html

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.