Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luposlip <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 16:03:41 UTC

Unable to implement wsdl2java generated skeleton (unexpected subelement)

Hi there  gurus,

I'm not able to implement method in  skeleton-class generated from a WSDL.

Step1:
I typed the following command line  to generate stub classes:
WSDL2Java -uri  file:///E:/tmp/WebService.wsdl -p
org.tempuri.webservice -d adb -s -wv 1.2 -ss -sd

Step  2:
Implemented method  SetCrmServicesURL to return new
SetCrmServicesURLResponse() - this works.

Implemented method  PromoteEmailToActivity to return  new
PromoteEmailToActivityResponse() - this doesn't  work.

Step 3: built the services .aar  file using the generated build.xml

Step 4: deployed the .aar file to  the axis2 admin web app.

Step 5: tested the methods. As  mentioned earlier, method
PromoteEmailToActivity doesn't work (amongst other of  the generated
methods in the skeleton, when I try to implement  them).

The service returns response as the  attached (soap-response.xml):
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:  Unexpected subelement
PromoteEmailToActivity

I use Windows XP, Java SE 6.0u1,  Axis2 1.2, ant 1.7.

By the  way;
I have tried with the nightly  snapshot, raising the same error.

I really hope you'll be able to  help out, as my deadline is sneaking in on me.

I actually made a JIRA issue out of  this yesterday, it's got ID 2822.
Earlier I tried to attach the .aar/xml and wsdl files directly to this
email, but it got rejected as spam. Please find the same files
attached to the JIRA issue for reference:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2822

Thanks in  advance!

Best  regards.