Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Paul.Clifford" <pa...@upco.co.uk> on 2002/03/18 16:00:44 UTC

SSL Interop between .net and Axis

Hi,

I have a webservice installed on BEA WebLogic 6.1 SP2. The webservice can be
accessed via SSL and non SSL means.

A Java client has no problems in communicating with the service by
retrieving the certificate from a keystore.

I have problems with a .net client (Full Release Version of Visual
Studio.NET) however. I include the following code, but always receive an
error message as below:

Code Snipet:

X509Certificate cert = X509Certificate.CreateFromCertFile(@"c:\demo.crt");
service1.ClientCertificates.Add(cert);

Error Message:

"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust
relationship with remote server."

Has anyone been able to setup a .net client and axis service along with SSL?

Cheers

Paul Clifford
UPCO
Direct Line: 0113 20 10 636
Fax: 0113 20 10 666
Mobile: 07973 396031
mailto:paul.clifford@upco.co.uk <ma...@upco.co.uk>
http://www.upco.co.uk <http://www.upco.co.uk>

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressees and may
contain confidential information and / or privileged material. If received
in error, please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 20 10 600 and then delete the
entire email from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure
or other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence.
Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.