Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raymond <pp...@hotmail.com> on 2005/01/04 21:02:03 UTC

request: Javascript "confirm()" popup component for tapestry

Hi there,

I need such a component capable of wrapping another link component and which would popup a javascript confirm() yes/no question and submit the answer back to the wrapped link component's listener method.

I am only a novice user of Tapestry and don't know how to wriet such a component quickly myself but I really need it for some urgent assignment.

So if you have written such a component and don't mind to share would you please help by posting the code or email to me directly.

Thank you very much.
Raymond

Re: request: Javascript "confirm()" popup component for tapestry

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I do not have a component with popup javascript
confirmation box. But I usually achieve the same
result
by adding an informal 'Onclick' parameter to my
DirectLink tag.

self.confirm('Log out ?')">Log out</a>

The same trick might work for form submit buttons.
But I have not tried it.

Shing

 --- Raymond <pp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I need such a component capable of wrapping another
> link component and which would popup a javascript
> confirm() yes/no question and submit the answer back
> to the wrapped link component's listener method.
>
> I am only a novice user of Tapestry and don't know
> how to wriet such a component quickly myself but I
> really need it for some urgent assignment.
>
> So if you have written such a component and don't
> mind to share would you please help by posting the
> code or email to me directly.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Raymond

=====