Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Doug Gilbert <do...@nottingham.ac.uk> on 2003/02/19 15:48:19 UTC

hosting

Anybody hosting cocoon in the UK?

Re: hosting

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Upayavira wrote:

> I'm not hosting yet, but will hopefully soon have a dedicated server. If you want
> shared hosting, a company I came across was Positive Internet:

+1 for Positive, a good bunch of guys. Not sure if they are doing Cocoon
yet or not, but they are certainly aware of it and have an ASF (http)
developer in their midst.

Andrew.

Re: hosting

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Doug,

> Anybody hosting cocoon in the UK?

I'm not hosting yet, but will hopefully soon have a dedicated server. If you want
shared hosting, a company I came across was Positive Internet:

http://www.positive-internet.com/zhosting.html

As their Z Account includes Java, it can therefore host Cocoon.

I like what I see of their service, and, if I was to consider shared hosting in the UK,
I'd seriously consider doing it with them.

Regards, Upayavira