Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Piotr Nowara <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 08:30:39 UTC

How to restart Fuseki?

Hi,

I'm using Fuseki standalone server on WIndows. I can easily start the
server using fuseki-server.bat but I don't see a way to shutdown or restart
a running Fuseki server, so I'm just killing it by closing the command line
window which initiated the process. I hope there is a more civilized way of
doing it, because I don't imagine recommend this to the end users.

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: How to restart Fuseki?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 05/06/18 09:30, Piotr Nowara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Fuseki standalone server on WIndows. I can easily start the
> server using fuseki-server.bat but I don't see a way to shutdown or restart
> a running Fuseki server, so I'm just killing it by closing the command line
> window which initiated the process. I hope there is a more civilized way of
> doing it, because I don't imagine recommend this to the end users.

Anyway you want!

Use some OS facility for services or kill it.

It has to survive immediate kill anyway because of your case or the
machine crashing.

I normally run it from the command line and just control-C out or kill
the background process.  It's quicker.

     Andy

Re: How to restart Fuseki?

Posted by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com>.
Depends how you started it. If you executed the ./fuseki-server script then you can simply Ctrl+C it, or send it a SIGTERM. If you've installed fuseki as a service you can use the normal sysvint/systemd commands such as "$ service fuseki start/stop/restart"