Posted to dev@dlab.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/10/28 15:55:30 UTC

New contributor - Dmitriy Pavlov

Hi DLab community,

I'm Dmitriy Pavlov, I participate in Apache Ignite and in Apache Training.

I've noticed that there are some delays in submitting polding reports at
incubator-general list.

I'm interested in becoming contributor on this project, as a starting point
I could help to prepare these reports and, hopefully, guide the community
through Apache processes and Apache WayTM.

Unfortunately, I'm not a member and I can't be official mentor of the
polding, but anyway I believe I could help here.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: New contributor - Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitriy,

No, not have a website yet. PPMC can answer the latest status about it.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.