Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 11:35:07 UTC

Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

I need to know the full list of technologies used in OM.
What I know = Java, Red5 (servlet), Spring, OpenLaszlo, OpenJPA, Axis2, RTMP
 DB (MySQL, PostgresSQL, ...), Hibernate, Jetty (still exist in OM 2.0 ?),
OM Servlet (I need some details about it), XML, JavaScript, LZX, flash tech
(not sure), audio and video codec (what's ?).

I need to know what are the layer used in OM because I need to prepare a
layered architecture like
This http://www.infoq.com/resource/articles/testing-in-spring/en/resources/LoanAppArchitecture_lg.gif

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maxim

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can set up DB replication
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

you might sign up here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS

There is a button on the top right
ADD => Gliffy Diagram

I think it should be possible to collaborate on editing such a diagram, at
least we can try.

Your question about second database actually makes not really sense.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
If you really want to learn how it works you should draw such graphic on
your own.

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
I'll be very grateful Sebastian. I really need to understand the mechanism
because I'm beginner in JEE.
I'm confused because of the big number of technologies used in OM.

I've a question=
Can I connect (in the same time) OM with two DB or more (one for test and the 2nd for use OR other for security storage) ?

Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.