Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/02 10:15:17 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M20

Hi guys,

I'm closing the vote, with 3 binding +1 and 2 non binding +1 :

Colm (non-binding)
Kiran
Shawn (non-binding)
Stefan
and me.

I'll push the packages, update the site and announce it in the next two
days.

Thanks a lot !

Re: Result, was: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M20

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm closing the vote, with 3 binding +1 and 2 non binding +1 :
>
> Colm (non-binding)
> Kiran
> Shawn (non-binding)
> Stefan
> and me.
>
> I'll push the packages, update the site and announce it in the next two
> days.
>
> Thanks a lot !
Ok, packages pushed, site updated, wiating for buildbot to be repared
(they have changed the certificate, and it breaks the buildbot engine).

Time to focus on saturday's night party now !